Yearly optometry exams are an important part of routine health care. Diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and even heart disease can be detected by having a thorough eye examination. Barnes Talero Eyecare offers a comprehensive vision examination to detect an array of temporary and degenerative diseases. We also offer treatments for eye diseases including: dry eyes, conjunctivitis, glaucoma, and corneal ulcers.
Finding the perfect fit (photo of glasses fitting) We offer a full-service optical boutique with an experienced staff to find the right eye wear to fit you and your lifestyle. We offer a large selection of the top designers and the latest styles available for everyone in your family. We also offer a wide range of contact lenses to ensure we’ve fitted you with the best for your situation.
• Dailies • Extended wear
• Rigid gas permeable
• CRT’s (a specially designed oxygen permeable therapeutic contact lens used in Corneal Refractive Therapy. Corneal Refractive Therapy is a technologically advanced, non-surgical process, which reshapes the cornea while you sleep. You remove the lenses when you are awake and are able to go throughout the day without any other correction.)
How Vision Therapy Can Help Vision therapy is an individualized treatment program using specialized eye exercises and equipment that helps teach the patient how to correct problems with their eye muscles and improve their strength to achieve good binocular vision. Signs and Symptoms of Binocular Vision Problems
• Limitations on sports, driving, reading
• Eyestrain (especially while/after reading)
• Headaches • Double vision
• Inability to concentrate
• Frequent loss of place while reading
• Sleepiness during activities
• Trouble remembering what was read
• Words appear to move, jump, or float
• Problems with motion sickness and/or vertigo
• Short attention span • Lazy eye: amblyopia
• Double vision due to neurological problems
Copyright © 2021 Barnes Talero Eye Care INC - All Rights Reserved.